Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shaws 6/9....I got 24 items for $17



Here was my haul today. It should have been less but I couldn't find a coupon for one item that I just had in my hand last night. Go figure. Anyway, I took advantage of the Shaws promotion this week (buy $25 worth of products listed on the back page get $10 back for your next purchase...you can also spend $15 get $5 or spend $10 and get $2).

I did buy a lot of other items that were not part of the sale, but were on sale. All four loaves of bread were marked down. I threw 3 in the freezer :).

Over all my total would have been over $50 and I paid $17 and got $5 back for my next purchase. I paid about $.71 an item! Not half bad. I do plan on going back for this transaction to roll my latest $5:

2 Total whole grains
3 Suddenly Salads
-------------
total presale price: $15.75
post sale price:$8
coupons:
-$1 off Any 2 GM printable (in hotcouponworlds data base)
-3 $.40 off Suddenly Salad (they will double)
-$5 off my next purchase from todays transactions
---------------
$.80!! and I'll get $5 back for my next purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment