Sunday, May 24, 2009

CVS 5/24 Great Week!!




I didn't get nearly as much as I could have. I was starting from the ground up this week with no ECBs so I wanted to begin with a relatively small transaction.

I got:

4 Sobe Life 0 waters- On sale as BOGO $1.69 each
2 Therma Care 3 pack neck wraps $6.99 each
1 Stella D'Oro breakfast cookies $1.40 (not really part of the deal, lol)
2 Purina Dog treats $2.99
--------------------
Total=$27+ before discounts applied
-$4 off of $20 purchase CVS coupon emailed to me
-2 BOGO Sobe Life coupons (printables here)
-2 $3 Therma Care coupons on their site or here
-2 $3 Purina dog food or treat printables here
------------------
New Total=$7.35 including tax!! I received 5 ECBs back too!

I'm going to take those 5 ECBs and do another deal to get some ECBs!

Go here for all the great deals

0 comments:

Post a Comment