Monday, October 19, 2009

Target Deals!!!



Missing from this pic is a Graco Comfort Sport Convertible car seat and a box of 88 Pampers Pull Ups. I paid $17.xx out of pocket and received $10 back in gift cards. The car seat was marked down to $12.50!!! They had 4 or 5 of them, so check your store! They are marking down other Graco baby items as well.

The Glade deal was buy 5 of the holiday scents (glade tins or the refills) get a $5 gift card. I had $1.50 off any tin coupon (5 of them) and buy the tin get a free refill coupon (5 of those). So I got a $5 gift card for my 5 tins and another for my 5 refills! The refills were FREE! The tins cost me $5, but I got $10 back in gift cards!

The $1.50 off the tins I found inside the tins themselves. Please do not take them out of tins you do not buy. When I went today none of my tins had candles. None of the tins there had them, but they should have. So please only take the coupons out of the ones you are purchasing. If I do this deal again I'll have to figure something else out since I didn't get any coupons today :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment