Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Baby Deals...

Baby Earth has a great clearance deal they do daily. If you go to their homepage, all you have to do is click on the clearance tab to see the daily deal. It's during the weekdays, pretty much office hours. Basically they put an item up and keep marking it down until it sells out. Then they put another item up. It's a great way to grab some cheap baby stuff.

There is also a great deal coming up 9/20 at Rite Aid on diapers. I am trying to find the post, so I'll update when I do find it. I know Huggies will be 3/$11 and there will be a $10 SCR (Single Check Rebate). You can use 3 of the $3 Huggies Naturals AND there is a $2 Rite Aid Huggies coupon! The deal should come to be under $2 a pack from what I read. I'll keep looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment