Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stop & Shop Cheap Natures Source Products and Booty!




For The Mommas posted a deal for Stop & Shop/Giant customers. Click on the link to get all the details.

Here is a brief version:

UPDATED: The original deal I found doesn't seem to be in this area, booo! But they do have an decent deal if you need cleaner. Here is the one I saw today (remember sales change tomorrow):

Buy 2 Natures Source products for $5.98 ($2.99 each)
Use 2 $.55/1 coupons $-.2.20
_____________________________

Total=$3.78 Plus get $2 OYNP!

I have bought 2 Skippy Naturals earlier this week and got a $1 OYNP catalina I could use towards this, making it $2.78 OOP for me, plus $2 OYNP. They do have $1 peelies on some items.

I saw this deal yesterday at Stop & Shop. Looks like I need to print some coupons and go back!



Another GREAT deal at Stop & Shop this week is the Pirates Booty! Yes, I said Pirates Booty! It's a fantastic snack food found in the organic isle. You should have $1/2 coupon from a while back. Well use the Stop & Shop scan gun and see if you have the offer for BOGO for Pirates Booty!

So here is the break down:

Buy 2 Pirates Booty 2/$5 this week $5
BOGO in the gun -$2.50
$1/2 coupon -$1.00
____________________________

Total= $1.50 for 2 bags of Pirates Booty!!

Yum! I love this stuff. It's great as a diet snack and my kids love it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment