Sunday, September 6, 2009

Freebies from a new fav blog!



So I just mentioned before the blog Confessions of A Thrifty Mama. Well I was looking at her site further and she has some great freebies I haven't seen anywhere else.

First, if I've told you once, I've told you 1000 times...JOIN VocalPoint!!! Follow that link to join and get a free full sized Secret Clinical Strenth deodorant. Normally they email you or send you coupons/samples in the mail. Always great coupons!

Second check out Walmarts sample of Kotex items HERE.

I also like this blog because she is featuring Stop & Shop. It's hard to find the great deals there some weeks. I have been doing pretty well there and will start posting any deals I see. I'll also be checking the blog I am raving about here for her deals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment