Thursday, September 10, 2009

Stop & Shop and Shaws deals 9/11-9/17

Honestly I don't see many deals for this week at Stop & Shop. I'm sure as the week goes on I will find something to add. I usually do once I go there and use the scan gun. Here is what I have so far:

White Seedless Grapes $.99/lb

Broccoli bunches or crowns $.88/lb

PopTarts 8ct or Raisin Bran $2
-You should be able to use THIS for $.55/1 (should double)for PopTarts.
= $.90 a box!

There is also a $1/2 Poptart and Rainsin Bran from the Fuel for School insert.

33% off of Arnold breads
-$1/1 in Sept All You magazine (should still be on sale for a few more days).
= could be a good deal.

Shaws is having a catalina deal this week Sara has all the details HERE. The deal is listed on the back of your circular. You should also check out
Hot Coupon World Shaws Forum. They usually post deals and coupon match ups for each week.

Other deals:

Oikos yogurt 2/$3
-$.75/2 HERE($1.50 when doubled)
-$1/1 Whole Foods coupon
= $.75 each or Free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment