Monday, September 14, 2009

Target deals this week!! Hot place to be!



Check out Stretching a Buck for most of the good deals at Target this week. I say that because there are so many deals this week it's hard to keep up. I think most of the blogs I have listed to the right have a Target post and each has something different. Coupon Clippin' Mama keeps updating her blog with deals she is finding too.

The Thrifty Mama brought up a great point today (one of her readers actually). Target will price match advertised prices that are not dependent upon a savings card or membership (ex: CVS deals that require you to use your CVS card). Walgreens has Kashi cereal listed as 2/$5. Target has it for $2.88 a box. You can use that to get an even better deal this week!! They will even do a price adjustment for up to 7 days after purchase. Too bad I didn't know that yesterday and tossed my receipt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment