Saturday, September 12, 2009

Target week of 9/13, get on the Gift Card train!



There are a few deals this week at Target. I'm waiting for someone to repost the details, but here is what I saw.

Buy 5 Kashi items (select items) and receive a $5 Target Gift Card.

Items are $2.88 x 5= $14.40
-$1.50 off of Honey Sunshine cereal HERE
-$1/2 TLC bars HERE
-$1.50/2 Any Kashi cereal HERE

Scenario:

Buy 5 Honey Sunshine cereal @$2.88 x 5= $14.40
-5 $1.50 off Honey Sunshine cereal - $7.50
= $6.90 after coupons
-$5 gift card from last week (if you have one)

5 boxes of cereal for $1.90 and I'd receive another $5 gift card.

**LOOK for peelies on the Go Lean cereal for $1/1 cereal, $1/1 frozen Kashi, $1/1 crackers or cookies.

Now you may be thinking, WHOA 5 boxes??!! But I will tell you we go through cereal fast and having a great stockpile is how you save money. Now I don't have to run out and buy cereal at full price.

Also I could buy 3 boxes of cereal and 2 boxes of bars and still only pay $3.90 and get a $5 gc!

**********************

I'm also going to check out this deal for Ritz Crackers that Coupon Gal posted. IF Ritz Crackers are $2.50 you can use the buy a box of Ritz and get a box of Ritz crackerfuls free. That works out to $1.25 a box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment