Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cheap Thomas Trains!!

So if you have a toddler, you know how insanely expensive Thomas trains are! My daughter has only seen the show a handful of times, but we have a Toys R Us down the road and she is ALWAYS playing with the train table whenever we go in there. A while back they had a coupon for a free train. You could choose from 3. Well we ended up with all 3 because everyone I know printed a coupon for her.

Anyway, Learning Curve is having a sale and they have a promotion for $20 off your $40 purchase if you are a new customer. You can find all the details HERE. There are plenty of other toys to choose from if you can't find enough Thomas items you want.

All in all I got 10 items for $27 shipped! My total without the sale and promo would have been $89!! With Christmas coming up and my daughters birthday, I am taking advantage of any sales I find!

I found a train table on clearance at Target for $25 (was $99) and then she got her free trains. Basically all of her train items and table cost me $52 and were regular price at $222! It definitely pays to take advantage of the sales!

And thanks to The Thrifty Mama for posting a great deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment