Friday, August 14, 2009

Vocal Point, Thanks Sara!

I was just reading my good friend Sara's blog and she posted about Vocal Point. If you haven't signed up on their site, now is the time. They send great coupons (both via email and snail mail) and product info, etc. It's a great way to find out about new products (like the new bounce bar, which they just sent coupons for) or get coupons for products you use now!

This week I received two mailings from them. First was a Rice Krispies one with a coupon for a free box of cereal plus 4 $1 off coupons. Then today I received another with 1 $2.50 Bounce Bar coupon and 2 or 3 $1 off as well. They don't send a lot of junk only quality, high end stuff you use already. They are constantly sending printable coupons to your email too. Again not overwhelming, but I LOVE it because often it's Kashi coupons!

Anyway, check it out! They have forums and chat all that fun stuff too. I am just in it for the goodies! Vocal Point

0 comments:

Post a Comment