Thursday, March 19, 2009

3/19 Shaws run...good and bad




Ok so I had another good run today. Got 2 Nalgene bottles for gifts, a 4 pack of Bic Soleil Shimmer razor refills, 2 Planters Big Chewy nut bars, 2 packs of gum, and 2 pantene styling products. For a grand total of....$2.44, savings of $43+. Or a savings of 95%!!

Oh and I received another $10 off your next purchase catalina, so I made $7+ today!

I had coupons for everything I bought. 4 were for free products (the pantene and the gum), one was a $10 catalina from the Kraft deal the other day, and $1.15 in returned cans :). I also had 2 $1 off the Planters bars, $2 off Bic Soleil, $1/2 off Crystal Light (naglene bottles have Crystal Light in them and ring up as a Kraft product because of it).

Needless to say it was good.

I did plan on buying some Aqua Juice, however the cashier was not understanding coupons so I gave up on that. She didn't even scan the coupon, nor did she get it. It's pretty sad since it's not rocket science, but hey what are you going to do. Not worth fighting over. I'll just avoid her line :) I was able to use the same coupons at Stop & Shop no problemo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment