Saturday, March 21, 2009

More Shaws Fun...





Ok so by fun I mean got harassed by a manager, but 2 out of 3 transactions that went smoothly. Bottom pic was from yesterday, the first transaction I did before the harassment. I bought 2 boxes of Artisans Wheat Thins (we chowed one last night, very tasty) and 2 more water bottles. Grand total of $2.98 after coupons, savings of $25.17! I also received another $10 off catalina on my next purchase.

The top pic is from today. It's 7 boxes of cereal (in case you were wondering :)), 3 Kelloggs Special K Protein regularly $3.99 each, 2 Frosted Flakes Gold regularly $4.49, 1 mini wheat regularly $4.29, and 1 mini wheat little bites at $4.29. Total regularly= $29.53. Of course that's WAY too much! They were on sale for $2 each. So I paid $13 after coupons and got back 3 coupons for 1 free gallon of free milk each!! I had more coupons but they were *lost* in the debacle of last nights "incident".

I does amaze me how rude people can be given the job market. You'd think they'd be more careful to treat customers with respect (as I treat them) since there are 200 people in line for their job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment