Saturday, March 21, 2009

This weeks deal at Shaws...

I wanted to explain the deal at shaws this week that I mentioned below.

This week Kellogg cereal (select ones) are 3/$6. $2 a box is a great price (as you see below it's half price for most boxes). They also have another promo going with Kelloggs.

Buy 3 Kellogg cereals get a coupon for 1 free gallon of milk
Buy 5 Kellogg cereals get a coupon for 2 free gallons of milk
Buy 7 Kellogg cereals get a coupon for 3 free gallons of milk

The only restrictions listed are that the cereals must be 12oz or larger and must be purchased in one transaction. You CAN use any Kellogg coupons you may have. There is also a $1/2 Frosted Flakes coupon available on www.coupons.com, which you can print twice.

I believe I had an issue on my first try because I used the self check out machine. Only one coupon printed and I bought 7 boxes (3 separate coupons should have printed). I also had a manager who wouldn't help me, but usually they redo the transaction to get the coupons to print for you. Other forums have reported issues with the self check outs not printing them correctly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment