Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Kmart Trip 3/22 18 items




So I didn't take my own advice. I did not scan all of my items before hand and I couldn't see the screen well as they rang me out due to glare. My total was around $65 before coupons, I paid $9.18. I was also overcharged $6. 18 items for $9 isn't bad :) but it should be 18 for $3 or 15 items for $1.50 (if I return the 3 items).

I was expecting to pay $1.50 for the toilet paper, $2.50 for the bottle liners, and a few cents for a few other items. So I should have realized it before I left, because $9 was high, especially with a $5 off coupon.

Needless to say I'll be heading back for the difference or returning the items. They are things that were going to be $1, $.25, and $.25, that I have a decent stock on. They rang up $7.49, $2.99, and $2.49. So I have no problem returning them.

If I do end up returning (if the signage was misread) they should refund me around $7.50+.

0 comments:

Post a Comment