Monday, March 23, 2009

Bottle Water Savings

There is an article here about saving money. At least the first tip made some really good points. It was talking about how much you can save by giving up bottled water. It's really amazing! Not only is it thrifty but I'm sure you've heard how much better it is for the environment.

Since I just picked up some great bottles (as I mentioned in my previous posts) for pennies. And we got a PUR flavor pack pitcher. We ran out of the flavor a while ago, but still great.

You can also add lemon, orange, lime, or even cucumber (really refreshing) to your water bottle to give it some flavor. I buy those items anyway, so more savings!

Here is the article, again some of these are silly but the water bottle part was great!

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/106780/7-Things-You're-Wasting-Money-On

0 comments:

Post a Comment