Friday, April 17, 2009

CVS 4/17



I finally broke away and went shopping!!! I had to take the pic with my webcam so I'm sorry that it's backwards and not so clear. Anyway, I did ok. Here is what I got:

2 Purex- on sale for BOGO and I had a BOGO Q (RIP. No longer out there?)
2 Sobe Life Water- on sale for BOGO and I had a BOGO Q (printable still around)
1 Playskol 160 ct wipe package- clearance for $2.90
1 Playskol bottle brush- had to buy because ours went in the toilet (no other stores around here) $3.99

Total was around $25 before the BOGO's and then I paid $5 out of pocket after all the Qs. The bottle brush was $3.99 and then I paid $.90 for the wipes, plus the tax.

I did get some $5 off any Lumene product at the price scanner. Those are great because they have some cheap stuff (starting at $2.99).

I am on the hunt for the Purex coupon so if you see it, let me know!!!

1 comments:

Sara said...

damn you.

Post a Comment