Sunday, April 19, 2009

CVS 4/19




Again sorry for the webcam pic. Our camera is missing so I have to make do! Anyway I had a great run this afternoon at CVS. I did use the Beauty $4/$20 Q that expires today so I won't be able to get this deal again :( I may (*may*) run out later if I feel frisky. Right now I'm not feeling so hot, so it's looking bleak.

So here was my transaction:

3 Aveeno Positively Ageless Sunscreens (2 spray, 1 face lotion) $9 each
1 Bayer Crystals 4 ct $2
1 Playskool bowl $2.50
------------------
Total = $ 31.50
-$5/$30 printed at the machine
-$4/$20 CVS Beauty Q
-$10 off of 3 Aveeno Positively Ageless
-$1 off Bayer Crystals tear pad found on the display

New Total= $12.08 with tax

I received 12 ECBs!

I also received a $10 off of $50 which I can try to use as well. If I can do another one or two more I will be set for sunblock for the summer for the whole family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment