Saturday, April 18, 2009

Shaws 4/18

I took advantage of the Conagra deal at Shaws this week. Now this it the deal on the back page (spend $25 on these products and get $10 off your next shopping trip) with a bunch of sales items. Rumor has it they are going to end it early, however I will continue to try this promo until I see something in the store saying otherwise.

I got this today:

4 Hebrew National hotdogs- BOGO and used 4 $1 off coupons (some printables available) $11.98-$4= $8
2 Egg Beaters- 2/$5- 2 $1 coupons=2/$3

Shelf price=$31.94
Out of Pocket= $11
Received $10 off my next purchase

I could have just bought one egg beater (I realize now as I'm doing the math) and saved myself another $1.50. Oh well! Still a good deal.

I would like to go back and get more hotdogs and use my $10 to bring my total down even more. This all depends on if they do actually cancel the promo early.

0 comments:

Post a Comment