Sunday, April 26, 2009

Walgreens Deals

This week at Walgreens there are some good deals. They usually have something good, but there aren't too many around here so I only go when it's a super deal.

One deal I wanted to share is on Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner.

On Sale $13.99
-$7 printable coupon (on their site)
= $6.99 and you will get $3 Register Reward back.

Register Rewards (RR) can be used on your next purchase. Usually I do 2 transactions or so when I go since I do not go there often. Remember that RRs cannot be rolled into the same product purchase.

For example if I used the $3 I got in RR to pay for a second shower cleaner, I would NOT get another $3 RR back, because it's the same product. I could use it on another product and get those RR and roll them into yet another product (or even back to my first product!). Since Walgreens does not have loyalty cards, this is there way of "limiting" deals. On occasion they will roll, but the general rule of thumb is they do not.

Also you can work a smaller cost deal out before hand and use RR to pay down the $6.99. See below where Sara (Steals, Deals...) worked a few transactions to pay little out of pocket.

Now to keep your cleaner well stocked, there are a few refill deals this week

CVS:
Spend $15 on Scrubbing Bubbles products get $5 ECB (Extra Care Bucks) back. There is a BOGO coupon for the refills out there. You could buy 2 refills and another scrubbing bubbles product to get to your $15 (before coupons remember!) and get $5 back.

Check a few other sites out for their Walgreens scenarios this week!

Steals, Deals...
The Thrifty Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment