Thursday, April 23, 2009

CVS and Shaws 4/23



Good thing I'm thrifty because I think our camera is in a black hole somewhere and we'll be buying a new one soon.

Anyway, I made it to CVS today and was able to get this:

4 got2be hair products, on sale BOGO ($6.29 each before sale)
- 4 $2 off got2be coupon (here scroll down until you see it page 3 or 4, great site!)

1 Huggies Wipes 50% off ($3.25 after discount)
-$.75 off Huggies coupon

1 Old Spice Clinical 75% off ($2.50 after discount)
-$1 off Old Spice coupon

2 small bags of CVS nuts ($.99 each)
-$2 off of 2 CVS Gold Emblem nuts
---------------
Total= $20.31 without tax, before coupons (she forgot to give me my receipt)
-$3 off of $15 purchase printed at the scanner
-$8 in got2be coupons
-$.75 Huggies
-$1 Old Spice
-$2 CVS nuts
-4 Extra Care Bucks
_________________

New Total= $1.56

I also picked up rainchecks for the Dove SkinVitalizer, which is why I think she forgot to give me the receipt.

I won't bore you with all the Shaws details, but I spent $13 and change and got $10 back. That included nearly $8 in chicken, a gallon of milk, 4 packages of Hebrew National Hotdogs, apples, mushrooms, 1 can of Chef Boyardee, bananas, 1 can of potatoes, hmmm I think thats it.

I'll post the good deals for Shaws that start tomorrow later on! Looks like an ok week. No good catalina promotions, but there are a lot of coupon match ups. Get a jump on it here

1 comments:

Sara said...

got2b rocks!!

Post a Comment