Sunday, April 19, 2009

CVS again 4/19



Ok so I went back to CVS. Thanks to some persuading from my good friend (aka my enabler) I found the energy to go out and make the most of the Aveeno deal.

Here was my transactions:

3 Aveeno products $25
1 Bag of CVS Almonds $.99
2 Starbucks Chocolate $.75
----------------
Total $26.74
-$4/$20 Beauty Q
-$12 ECBs
-$10 Aveeno Q
-$1 Starbucks Q
------------
$.74 Out of Pocket!! $10 ECB received

Next transaction

3 Aveeno Products $25
1 Starbucks Chocolate $.75
----------------
Total $25.75
-$10 ECBs from first transaction
-$10 Aveeno
-$1 Starbucks Q
-------------
$5 Out of Pocket including tax. Plus $10 ECB

It would have been only $1 but they would not let me use another $4 off Beauty Q even though it's not for any one account. Oh well. I really can't complain since I now have plenty of great sunscreen for this summer.

Overall I spent $17 at CVS today and I have $10 ECBs left. I got 6 sunscreens (4 sprays and 2 face lotions), 2 cleaners, and 1 body lotion. 2 of the sunscreens cost $18 regularly! 3 of the sunscreens came with bonus products too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment