Friday, April 3, 2009

Target...4/3....Old Navy

So my Target run was less than spectacular. They did not have a few items I was looking for and I bought my oldest some sneakers she desperately needed. I had her with me so I was not able to take my time. So no big fantastic day today.

Old Navy has the great Q's back! Check out www.oldnavyweekly.com and look for the moving item in the middle pic. It may take a few minutes but it will appear. Thats my hint :) They have 50% off of a single item ones left! Not bad. The $25 off of $50 must have gone right away. I forgot to check since they were doing them Thursday night and then switched to Friday midnightish so now I'm lost! I just try to check both days.

Now I am off to hunt down some Qs to Borders so I can buy some Pre-K books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment