Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Walgreens 4/29



I ventured out alllll the way to Walgreens today. I was totally let down because I realized some of my coupons were not with me, so I did not do one deal I really wanted to.

Here is what I did do:

1 Burts Bees Lip Shimmer (love it) clearance $1.29
1 Ecotrin aspirin $2
1 set of tweezers $1.29
1 Neosporin to go $4
___________
Total= $8.76
-$2.25 Ecotrin printable
-$1 Neosporin
------------
New Total= $5.51, used my gift card!

Received $2 in Register Rewards for the Ecotrin

Next transaction

1 Nivea body wash $4.99
1 Motrin Childrens clearance $1.59
________________
Total= $6.93
-$1 off Nivea body wash
-$2 in Register Rewards (the Ecotrin one I just received)
____________
New Total= $3.93-$.53 on my gift card= $3.40 out of pocket

Received $5 in Register Rewards for the Nivea.

I'll use that $5 in Register Rewards towards the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower cleaner:

1 Scrubbing Bubbles auto cleaner $13.99
-$5 in Register Rewards
-$7 Scrubbing Bubbles printable
=$1.99 and I'll get back $3 in Register Rewards!!

I didn't do this because I left my $7 coupon at home somehow :( So I will go back this week.

I failed in some ways because I did not have a coupon for the tweezers or the motrin, but we did need them and they were both cheap.

Overall I paid $3.40 out of pocket and got back $5 in Register Rewards!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment